From July 10-12, 2019, the Chair of Mathematical Finance organized the 23rd International Congress on Insurance: Mathematics and Economics. The congress hosted around 300 presentations and more than 400 participants, being one of the biggest international conferences in Insurance Mathematics. The conference fosters the academic exchange on topics like (non-)life insurance, data science, asset and risk management, valuation and emerging risks – also covering many applications in the insurance and finance industry.
The Chair of Mathematical Finance at Technical University of Munich (TUM) and the ERGO Center of Excellence are happy to announce that the 23rd International Congress on Insurance: Mathematics and Economics (IME 2019) will be held from July 10 until July 12, 2019 in the Sheraton Munich Arabellapark Hotel.
Note that the workshop on 'Vine Copulas and their Applications' will take place from July 8 until July 9, 2019 at Institute for Advanced Study in Garching (close to Munich).
Details on the conference program are available here.
- Kjersti Aas (Norwegian Computing Center)
- Hansjörg Albrecher (Université de Lausanne)
- Claudia Czado (Technical University of Munich)
- Paul Embrechts (ETH Zürich)
- Christian Gollier (Toulouse School of Economics)
- Moshe A. Milevsky (York University Toronto)
- William T. Ziemba (University of British Columbia and London School of Economics)
Abstracts of all keynote talks are available here.