The scientific program is organized by Noam Berger, Diana Conache, Nina Gantert, Silke Rolles and Sabine Jansen (LMU). This conference is supported by the "Women for Math Science Program" at Technische Universität München.
There is no conference fee and there are no gender restrictions on the audience, everybody is welcome to attend.
Thursday July 2nd, and Friday July 3th 2020, at Zentrum Mathematik, Technische Universität München.
All talks take place (using zoom)
- Hermine Bierme (Université de Poitiers)
- Arianna Giunti (Universität Bonn)
- Maria Gordina (University of Connecticut)
- Malin Palö Forsström (KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm)
- Sara Mazzonetto (Universität Potsdam)
- Patricia Alonso Ruiz (Texas A&M University)
- Vittoria Silvestri (University of Rome La Sapienza)