- StatLib (System for distributing statisticalsoftware, datasets and information)
- Projekt e-stat (EMILEAstat)
- Statistics of Extreme Weather and Climate Events
- Statistik Jobs
- The R Project for Statistical Computing, CRAN (The Comprehensive R Archive Network)
- EVIR: Software for Extreme Values in R
- The EXTREMES software package by Jerome Ecarnot et al. is written in C++ with a Matlab GUI
Published R-packages of our chair
- VineCopula: Statistical inference of vine copulas
- CDVine: Statistical inference of C- and D-vine copulas
- corcounts: Generate correlated count random variables
- parcor: Regularized estimation of partial correlation matrices
- plsdof: Degrees of Freedom and Statistical Inference for Partial Least Squares Regression
- ppls: Penalized Partial Least Squares Regression
- Oxford-Man Institute's realized library (library of daily non-parametric volatility measures)
- Credit Risk
- Financial Center München
- B&W Investment Research GbR
- MathFinance (Newsletter)
The MathFinance distributor allows job appliancies and job seekings, book- and paper search as well as hints and information about www-sides and events and can be subscribed with an email to newsletter@mathfinance .
The subject line subscribes ST-NET to ST-NET@zib.DE logs on at st-net.
The subject line unsubscribe cancels the subscription.
- arXiv: Cornell University Library
An archive for electronic preprints of scientific papers in various fields, including mathematics, statistics and quantitative finance. Although the articles are not peer-reviewed, arXiv can be used for problems related to the priority of publications.